- ASCM as the regional seminary of the Church of God is mandated to train COG ministers for the region. Regional COG students are advised to come to ASCM for Graduate and doctoral programs. ASCM scholarship is not available for a COG foreign student who applies for certificate or bachelor programs.
- ASCM is accredited by the Bureau of Immigration to accept students with student visa. Foreign students who are planning to apply for student visa must submit authenticated admissions documents. Student visa applicants are advised to bring their documents to the Philippine embassy in their respective countries and have it authenticated. Take note that visa application and renewal expenses will be shouldered by the students.
- Applicants who are qualified for the special student status are admitted on missionary status. Such applicants are admitted on missionary status and are not required to submit authenticated documents.
- Scholarship requests for foreign COG students must be made through COG regional/state overseer. Such requests are made directly to the ASCM president.
- Foreign students are required to take ASCM administered English Proficiency Exam (EPE) and MAT-OLSAT tests.
Additional admission requirements for international students on student visa
- Six (6) individually filled copies of the Personal History Statement form
- Authenticated Transcript of Records from High School for bachelor level or recognized College or University for masters level sent directly to ASCM. (Transcripts not in English must have authenticated English translations.)
- Authenticated Police Clearance
- Authenticated Affidavit of Support
- Authenticated Photocopy of the first few pages of the Passport (picture, date of passport, etc.)